Dive Management Program
Change your way of life and start a lifetime of adventure in the scuba diving industry! The Asia Dive Academy (ADA) Dive Management Associate (DMA) Program offers you an intensive on-the-job training from basic Open Water Diver course to Divemaster course in conjunction with Dive Business training, which includes Dive Operations and Customer Service Training.
The DMA Program is targeted at anyone who is interested in working in the dive industry, non-divers and divers alike. We are looking for people who are:
- Based in Singapore
- Able to commit the 25 weeks – full-time or part time
- In good health with a doctor’s approval for diving
- Hardworking, avid learners
The DMA Program is 25 weeks long.
Part timers can commit the same amount of time spread out over a longer period of time.
Training and assessment occur over the entire duration and you will be working in a dive shop in Singapore.
The diving will be done in Singapore, Malaysia or Indonesia.
There will be a mixture of different types of work, ranging from the admin work to physical labour.
During your time in the dive shop, you will be expected handle customers, trips or course sign ups, work retail, sell and handle scuba equipment.
As a dive professional, you will be expected to assist the instructor on trips or pool sessions with our students.
You will need to maintain a professional image both in the water or out.
Dive Management Training
- Retail Management
- Positive Approach Selling
- Basic Equipment Knowledge
- Social Media use
- Running and managing dive trips
- Open Water Diver Course
- Advanced Open Water Diver Course
- Emergency First Responder Course
- Rescue Diver Course
- Master Scuba Diver – 5 Specialty Courses
- I Dive Master Course
Once you are done with the program, we will have a job placement based on performance.
The opportunity to continue to work in the scuba diving industry is there, if you want to take it.
- Become a Scuba Instructor
- Manage or work in a dive shop
- Work in partner locations
- Service Equipment
Words of Encouragement
Don’t pass up this opportunity. We do not discriminate between divers and non-divers, young and old, guys and girls. With the right attitude and hunger to learn, you could end up running the place. Our team is made up of passionate educators, so if you love learning, but not adverse to some hard work, you need to apply now!
So what are you waiting for? Ladies and Gentlemen, start your applications!
How to Apply?
If you’re interested, please email our jobs line and include:
- Details about your background (education, employment, etc.) that make you a valuable addition to the team
- Details about your diving education if you have any
- A short description of what you would like to be doing with us in Eko Divers
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org