Wreck Diving Course Essentials
- All Course Materials
- Open Water Scuba Dives
- Instructor Fees
- Certification Fees
- Equipment Rental: Dive Computer, Torch, Mask & Fins
- Travel insurance
- Marine Park Fee(if any)
- Mersing Stay (if applicable)
Wreck Diving Course Components
The SSI Wreck Diving Course consists of one (1) Theory Class.
1 Weekend Trip
Wreck Diving will give you the ability to safely and comfortably plan and conduct dives beyond 18 meters, and is a prerequisite for some advanced training.
Minimum of 2 dives are required in order to to obtain certification.
The course trip will include everything from travel, accommodation, diving and food.
Departs every Friday Evening (around 6pm) and returns every Sunday Nights (Tioman Trip)
Why Learn the Wreck Diving Course
Discover the beauty of what has been passed by time underwater. With the SSI Wreck Diving program, you will be able to explore the artificial reefs, or wrecks featured in the best dive spots.
- Acquire the skills and knowledge needed to explore and dive above and around the enthralling underwater treasures.
- Practice safe diving within the wrecks and artificial reefs area.
- Learn about the preservation of these wonders underwater.
- Be rewarded with the SSI Wreck Diving certification upon the completion of course.
Day 1 (Friday)
- Meet at 13 York Hill
- Depart for Mersing Jetty via coach
- Rest stop
- Arrive at Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Tioman via ferry
Day 2 (Saturday)
- Arrive Tioman
- Check in Resort
- Breakfast & Briefing
- 1st Dive
- Lunch on board- Return to resort
- 2nd & 3rd Dive
- Dinner at resort, Log dives & debrief
Day 3 (Sunday)
- 4th & 5th Dive
- Lunch, Log dives & debrief
- Check out from resort & depart for Mersing Jetty via ferry
- Arrive Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Singapore via coach
- Arrive Singapore
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.