SSI WAVES TIDES AND CURRENTS COURSE ESSENTIALS
- All Course Materials
- Online Learning
- 1 Theory Session
- Certification Fees
- Open water dives are OPTIONAL for the SSI EAN Nitrox Specialty
- Introduction to Nitrox
- Nitrox, Your Body and the Underwater World
- Your Total Diving System and Nitrox
- Planning Your Nitrox Dives
SSI WAVES TIDES AND CURRENTS COURSE COMPONENTS
The SSI Waves Tides and Currents Course consists of one (1) Theory Class.
1 Theory Class
These Knowledge Development session will teach you how to analyze the oxygen content, anticipate the risk involved with oxygen, and how to plan your dives accordingly.
1 Session: Monday (7-10pm)
Location: Eko Divers Shop, Blk. 13 Yorkhill
WHY LEARN THE WAVES TIDES AND CURRENTS COURSE
Have a more delightful scuba diving experience with the SSI Waves, Tides, and Currents Specialty Program. This course will provide you a deeper knowledge about water motion during your dive.
- Acquire the skills to conduct dives from shore.
- Have a better diving performance as you learn the techniques needed to perform diving in current.
- Establish confidence and skills to smoothly dive and handle the different types of waves.
- Earn the SSI Waves, Tides, and Currents Specialty certification.
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.