SSI TRY SCUBA DIVING COURSE ESSENTIALS
- Be at least 10 years of age or older
- 1 Pool Session (3 hours)
- Full equipment rental
- Instructor/Divemaster fees
(ratio – 6 students : 1 instructor)
SSI TRY SCUBA DIVING COURSE COMPONENTS
The SSI Try Scuba Course consists of one (1) pool session.
1 Practical Pool Session
During you Pool Session you will do doing the following:
- Equipment Familiarization
- Equipment Assembly
- Basic Underwater Skills
- Buoyancy Practise
- Underwater Exploration
1 Session: Sunday (9am)
Course Duration: 2-3 hours
Location: Outram Secondary School
WHY LEARN THE TRY SCUBA COURSE
Go through the whole underwater experience with the SSI Try Scuba without the constraints of a longer certification program.
- Start the underwater journey of young people by equipping the basics of scuba diving.
- Shorter scuba diving duration (2-3 hours course duration).
- Practice scuba diving in a confined pool environment.
- Prepare takers for the Open Water Diver Course.
- Earn the SSI Try Scuba or SSI Try Scuba Diving recognition rating upon program completion.
- Every Sunday
- 9am to 12nn
- Pool @ Outram Secondary School
3 York Hill, Singapore 168622
Nearest MRT Stations
- 1Outram Park MRT (EW16-NE3) 0.7 km
- Chinatown MRT (NE4) 0.78 km
- Clarke Quay MRT – Entrance/Exit B 1.08 km
To begin your journey into a whole new, underwater world, the SSI Open Water Diver course is the way to go. All you have to do is to go through a theory class (with online learning), a pool session, and an open water dive trip to be certified as an Open Water diver!