SSI SEARCH AND RECOVERY COURSE ESSENTIALS
- 1 Theory
- 1 Open Water Diving Package - 2D2N Tioman Island - Quad Share
- SSI Digital Kit - Search & Recovery
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
- Rental of all gear (Except Soft gear & Compass rental)
SSI SEARCH AND RECOVERY COURSE COMPONENTS
1 Theory Class
1 Weekend Trip
Search and Recovery provides the skills and concepts required to safely plan and conduct search and recovery dives. You will learn about search patterns, specialized dive plans, underwater communication, and how to recover small to medium-sized objects using specialized equipment like lift bags
Location: EkoDivers, Blk. 13 Yorkhill #01-44 S162013
The course trip will include everything from travel, accommodation, diving and food.
Departs every Friday Evening (around 6pm) and returns every Sunday Nights (Tioman Trip)
WHY LEARN THE SEARCH AND RECOVERY COURSE
Signing up with the SSI Search and Recovery Specialty course will enable you to learn about the skills and concepts needed to safely plan and conduct search and recovery dives.
- Learn about concepts and principles of searching patterns during dive.
- Gain knowledge and experience in creating a specialized dive plan.
- Train to have a better underwater communication with your companions.
- Acquire the skills and techniques in recovering objects, from small to medium-sized, with the use of specialized equipment like lift bags.
- Earn the SSI Search and Recovery Specialty certification after program completion.
Day 1 (Friday)
- Meet at 13 York Hill
- Depart for Mersing Jetty via coach
- Rest stop
- Arrive at Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Tioman via ferry
Day 2 (Saturday)
- Arrive Tioman
- Check in Resort
- Breakfast & Briefing
- 1st Dive
- Lunch on board- Return to resort
- 2nd & 3rd Dive
- Dinner at resort, Log dives & debrief
Day 3 (Sunday)
- 4th & 5th Dive
- Lunch, Log dives & debrief
- Check out from resort & depart for Mersing Jetty via ferry
- Arrive Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Singapore via coach
- Arrive Singapore
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.