Sea Turtle Ecology Course Essentials
- All Course Materials
- Online Learning
- 1 Theory Session
- Certification Fees
- Open water dives are OPTIONAL for the SSI EAN Nitrox Specialty
- Introduction to Nitrox
- Nitrox, Your Body and the Underwater World
- Your Total Diving System and Nitrox
- Planning Your Nitrox Dives
Sea Turtle Ecology Course Components
The SSI Sea Turtle Ecology Course consists of one (1) Theory Class.
1 Theory Class
These Knowledge Development session will teach you how to analyze the oxygen content, anticipate the risk involved with oxygen, and how to plan your dives accordingly.
1 Session: Monday (7-10pm)
Location: Eko Divers Shop, Blk. 13 Yorkhill
Why Learn the Sea Turtle Ecology Course
Taking up the SSI Sea Turtle Ecology Specialty course will provide you to a deeper understanding of sea turtles and their ecology.
- Gain a deeper knowledge about sea turtles, their history, their role in the marine ecosystems, the threats to their survival.
- Have the ability to identify and recognize the species of turtles during dive.
- Practice safe scuba diving within the turtles’ natural habitat.
- Earn the SSI Turtle Ecology Specialty certification upon completion of program.
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.