SSI RECREATIONAL SIDEMOUNT DIVING COURSE ESSENTIALS
- All Course Materials
- Open Water Scuba Dives
- Instructor Fees
- Certification Fees
- Equipment Rental: Dive Computer, Torch, Mask & Fins
- Travel insurance
- Marine Park Fee(if any)
- Mersing Stay (if applicable)
SSI RECREATIONAL SIDEMOUNT DIVING COURSE COMPONENTS
The SSI Recreational Sidemount Diving Course consists of one (1) Theory Class.
1 Weekend Trip
Wreck Diving will give you the ability to safely and comfortably plan and conduct dives beyond 18 meters, and is a prerequisite for some advanced training.
Minimum of 2 dives are required in order to to obtain certification.
The course trip will include everything from travel, accommodation, diving and food.
Departs every Friday Evening (around 6pm) and returns every Sunday Nights (Tioman Trip)
WHY LEARN THE RECREATIONAL SIDEMOUNT DIVING COURSE
Dive with ease and comfort as you discover and explore the hidden treasures of the underwater world with the SSI Recreational Side Mount Diving Specialty program.
- Learn about different diving styles and techniques with a new level of buoyancy.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to dive and move freely without a heavy tank on your back.
- Receive the SSI Recreational Sidemount Diving certification after completing the program.
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.