React Right Course Components
The React Right consists of one (1) Theory Class
With this course, you will learn to respond to life-threatening emergencies with Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR - Primary Care) as well as learn to give first aid after a secondary assessment. You will also be taught how to use the Automated External Defibrillator, as known as AED as well as taught how to provide pure O2 to the victim. There will be a knowledge review at the end of the class.
1 Session: Monday (7-10pm)
Location: EkoDivers, Blk. 13 Yorkhill #01-44 S162013
Why Learn the React Right Course
Signing up with the SSI React Right program will prepare you for emergency situations under and out of the water.
- Sharpen your instincts and gain understanding on primary assessment.
- Acquire the skills to administer first aid and CPR.
- Learn the principles and techniques of Primary Stabilization.
- Gain the basic knowledge and principles of Oxygen Administration in diving emergencies and Automated External Defibrillation.
- Earn the SSI React Right Specialty program.
To begin your journey into a whole new, underwater world, the SSI Open Water Diver course is the way to go. All you have to do is to go through a theory class (with online learning), a pool session, and an open water dive trip to be certified as an Open Water diver!