Photo and Video Course Essentials
- All Course Materials
- Online Learning
- 1 Theory Session
- Certification Fees
- Open water dives are OPTIONAL for the SSI EAN Nitrox Specialty
- Introduction to Nitrox
- Nitrox, Your Body and the Underwater World
- Your Total Diving System and Nitrox
- Planning Your Nitrox Dives
Photo and Video Course Components
The SSI Photo and Video Course consists of one (1) Theory Class.
1 Theory Class
These Knowledge Development session will teach you how to analyze the oxygen content, anticipate the risk involved with oxygen, and how to plan your dives accordingly.
1 Session: Monday (7-10pm)
Location: Eko Divers Shop, Blk. 13 Yorkhill
Why Learn the Photo and Video Course
Step up your photography and videography game underwater with the SSI Photo and Video Specialty program. Signing up with this course will provide you all the knowledge about underwater photography and videography underwater, as well the equipment needed to perform your amazing shots.
- Gain knowledge and experience on the concepts and techniques of photography and videography underwater.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge on how to properly use camera to capture your best underwater experience.
- Learn the procedures on the right maintenance and proper storage of your equipment.
- Earn the SSI Photo and Diving Specialty certification.
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.