SSI NIGHT AND LIMITED VISIBILITY COURSE ESSENTIALS
- All Course Materials
- Online Learning
- 2 Open Water Scuba Dives
- Instructor Fees
- Certification Fees
SSI NIGHT AND LIMITED DIVING COURSE COMPONENTS
1 Weekend Trip
Night Diving and Limited Visibility provides the skills and concepts required to safely and comfortably dive at night or in limited visibility conditions.
Minimum of 2 dives are required in order to to obtain certification.
The course trip will include everything from travel, accommodation, diving and food.
Departs every Friday Evening (around 6pm) and returns every Sunday Nights (Tioman Trip)
WHY LEARN THE NIGHT AND LIMITED VISIBILITY COURSE
Discover and explore what is beyond the deep dark water with the SSI Night Diving and Limited Visibility Program. Participating in this program will enable you to learn how to safely dive at night or in limited visibility conditions.
- Learn the methods and techniques of entering and exiting the water.
- Know to operate the specialized equipment used during dive.
- Master the skills of communicating and scuba diving with your companion at night or in limited visibility.
- Be rewarded with the SSI Night Diving and Limited Visibility Specialty certification upon completion.
Day 1 (Friday)
- Meet at York Hill, 6.00pm
- Depart for Mersing Jetty via coach
- Rest stop
- Arrive at Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Tioman via ferry
Day 2 (Saturday)
- Arrive Tioman
- Check in Resort
- Breakfast & Briefing
- 1st Dive (Check out dive)
- Lunch on board
- 2nd & 3rd Dive (Deep Dive)
- Return to resort
- Night Dive
- Dinner at resort, Log dives & debrief
Day 3 (Sunday)
- 5th Dive (Dawn Dive)
- 6th Dive (Deep Dive)
- Lunch, Log dives & debrief
- Check out from resort & depart for Mersing Jetty via ferry
- Arrive Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Singapore via coach
- Arrive Singapore
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.