Marine Ecology Course Essentials
- 1 Theory Class
- SSI Digital Material - Marine Ecology
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
- In this course, you will learn about the science of marine ecology.
- We will look Marine Ecosystems, how they support and interact the marine biodiversity.
- We will also look at the impact we humans have on marine ecology, as well as how we can manage and conserve these environments.
Marine Ecology Course Components
The SSI Marine Ecology Course consists of one (1) Theory Class.
1 Theory Class
The Marine Ecology provides a general understanding of the complex and exciting science of marine ecology, which is the study of how organisms interact with each other and the environment, the flow of energy through communities, and the link between ocean ecosystems.
Location: Eko Divers Shop, Blk. 13 Yorkhill #01-44 S162013
Why Learn the Marine Ecology Course
Gain a deeper understanding of the exciting and complex science of marine ecology with the SSI Marine Ecology Specialty program.
- Acquire the knowledge on how organisms interact with each other and their behavior around their environment.
- Have a clear understanding about the flow of energy through the marine communities, and the link between ocean ecosystems.
- Receive the SSI Marine Ecology Specialty certification after the completion of the program.
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.