SSI FISH IDENTIFICATION COURSE ESSENTIALS
- 1 Theory Class
- SSI Digital Material - Fish Identification
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
SSI FISH IDENTIFICATION COURSE COMPONENTS
1 Theory Class
This program will teach you the skills and concepts required to identify the common families of Caribbean, Indo-Pacific, and Red Sea reef fish.
1 Session: Wednesday (7pm)
Location: EkoDivers, Blk. 13 Yorkhill #01-44 S162013
WHY LEARN THE FISH IDENTIFICATION COURSE
Explore the fascinating beauty of the different of species of fish with the SSI Fish Identification Specialty program. Taking up this non-diving specialty program will enable you to distinguish fish and enjoy more the wonders of the ocean.
- Gain knowledge and facts about the beauty of fish in every shape and size.
- Acquire the skills to recognize the different species of fish when exposed underwater.
- Be rewarded with the SSI Fish Identification Specialty certification upon the completion of course.
To begin your journey into a whole new, underwater world, the SSI Open Water Diver course is the way to go. All you have to do is to go through a theory class (with online learning), a pool session, and an open water dive trip to be certified as an Open Water diver!