SSI DIVER STRESS & RESCUE COURSE ESSENTIALS
- 1Theory Session,
- 1 Pool Session,
- 1 Open Water Diving Package
- SSI Diver Stress & Rescue Digital Kit
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
- Equipment Rental: Dive Computer, Torch, Mask & Fins
- Travel insurance
- Marine Park Fee (if any)
- Mersing Stay (if applicable)
SSI DIVER STRESS & RESCUE COURSE COMPONENTS
Scuba diving is an incredible sport. Picture walking in space for an hour except you’re underwater and interacting different forms of marine life. To start your Scuba adventure, the SSI Open Water Diver course will be your invite to the underwater world! The SSI Open Water Diver course consists of 3 parts: Academic, Pool training and Open sea dives.
1 Theory Class
1 Practical Pool Session
1 Weekend Trip
During this session, the instructor will provide you the overview of how the course will be conducted, and what is expected of you to handle different scenario to provide you with in-depth knowledge, skills and experience to quickly recognize and correct stressful and emergency situations in a variety of dive conditions and environments. You can improve your diving confidence and enjoyment by learning to recognize, handle and prevent stress related situations.
1 Session: Thursday (7-10pm)
Location: EkoDivers, Blk. 13 Yorkhill #01-44 S162013
you will be trained to respond to different emergency situations and will be taught on skills you would require in order to save yourself and another victim. You will complete different scenarios and also demonstrate the same skills during the trip.
1 Session: Sunday (9am - 4pm)
Pool sessions are held at Outram Secondary School.
The course trip will include everything from travel, accommodation, diving and food.
Departs every Friday Evening (around 6pm) and returns every Sunday Nights (Tioman Trip)
WHY LEARN THE DIVER STRESS AND RESCUE COURSE
Handle stress and reduce its occurrence during dive with the SSI Diver Stress and Rescue Specialty program.
- Have the basic skills and techniques required to recognize and deal with stress.
- Know the right procedures to prevent accidents from happening.
- Learn the right handling of emergency situations encountered during dive underwater.
- Earn the SSI Diver Stress and Rescue specialty certification upon course completion.
SAMPLE ITINERARY TIOMAN
Day 1 (Friday)
- Meet at 13 York Hill
- Depart for Mersing Jetty via coach
- Rest stop
- Arrive at Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Tioman via ferry
Day 2 (Saturday)
- Arrive Tioman
- Check in Resort
- Breakfast & Briefing
- 1st Dive
- Lunch on board- Return to resort
- 2nd & 3rd Dive
- Dinner at resort, Log dives & debrief
Day 3 (Sunday)
- 4th & 5th Dive
- Lunch, Log dives & debrief
- Check out from resort & depart for Mersing Jetty via ferry
- Arrive Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Singapore via coach
- Arrive Singapore
- Meet at Punggol Marina Country Club (MCC) Pier 1.
- Check in to MV Nautica
- Depart MCC and sail overnight to Tioman
- Day 2
- Coffee and light toast
- 1st dive
- 2nd dive
- 3rd dive
- Light snack
- 4th dive
- Rest & Relax
- Night Dive
- Coffee and light toast
- 6th dive
- Start to sail back to Singapore
- Arrive at Punggol Marina Country Club Pier 1
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your divingadventures.