SSI DEEP DIVING COURSE ESSENTIALS
- All Course Materials
- 1 Theory Session
- 3 Open Water Scuba Dives
- Instructor Fees
- Certification Fees
- Equipment Rental: Dive Computer, Torch, Mask & Fins
- Travel insurance
- Marine Park Fee(if any)
- Mersing Stay (if applicable)
SSI DEEP DIVING COURSE COMPONENTS
1 Theory Class
1 Weekend Trip
Dedicated theory to cover in-depth knowledge about deep dives, DCS, pressure differences, learn how to use a dive computer and more.
1 Session: Wednesday (7pm)
Location: EkoDivers, Blk. 13 Yorkhill #01-44 S162013
Deep Diving will provide you with the knowledge, skills, and experience required to make these types of dives safely and comfortably.
Minimum of 3 dives are required in order to to obtain certification.
The course trip will include everything from travel, accommodation, diving and food.
Departs every Friday Evening (around 6pm) and returns every Sunday Nights (Tioman Trip)
WHY LEARN THE DEEP DIVING COURSE
Reduce the risks encountered underwater with the SSI Deep Diving Specialty course. This program will provide you the skills and techniques required to do deeper during dive.
- Know the basic principles and skills of deep diving
- Acquire the ability to safely and comfortably dive in deep water.
- Build the skills and confidence to conduct scuba dive beyond 18m.
- Learn the fundamental skills and techniques needed to participate in advanced trainings.
- Earn the SSI Deep Diving Specialty certification after completing the program.
Day 1 (Friday)
- Meet at 13 York Hill
- Depart for Mersing Jetty via coach
- Rest stop
- Arrive at Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Tioman via ferry
Day 2 (Saturday)
- Arrive Tioman
- Check in Resort
- Breakfast & Briefing
- 1st Dive
- Lunch on board- Return to resort
- 2nd & 3rd Dive
- Dinner at resort, Log dives & debrief
Day 3 (Sunday)
- 4th & 5th Dive
- Lunch, Log dives & debrief
- Check out from resort & depart for Mersing Jetty via ferry
- Arrive Mersing Jetty
- Depart for Singapore via coach
- Arrive Singapore
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.