SSI CORAL IDENTIFICATION COURSE ESSENTIALS
- 1 Theory Class
- SSI Digital Material - Coral Identification
- Instructor Fees
- Certification with e-Card
SSI CORAL IDENTIFICATION COURSE COMPONENTS
1 Theory Class
This program teaches you the skills and concepts required to recognize and identify common families of coral species.
1 Session: Wednesday (7pm)
Location: EkoDivers, Blk. 13 Yorkhill #01-44 S162013
WHY LEARN THE CORAL IDENTIFICATION COURSE
Gain knowledge and understanding about building blocks of the ocean ecosystems. The SSI Coral Identification Specialty Program will help you identify the common families of the coral species.
- Learn about the different types and species of corals that could be seen underwater.
- Have the skills to recognize and identify corals during the dive.
- Practice safe scuba diving within coral habitat.
- Gain deeper knowledge on coral preservation and the threats for their survival.
- Earn the SSI Coral Identification Specialty certification after program completion.
To begin your journey into a whole new, underwater world, the SSI Open Water Diver course is the way to go. All you have to do is to go through a theory class (with online learning), a pool session, and an open water dive trip to be certified as an Open Water diver!