SSI BOAT DIVING COURSE ESSENTIALS
- All Course Materials
- Open Water Scuba Dives
- Instructor Fees
- Certification Fees
- Equipment Rental: Dive Computer, Torch, Mask & Fins
- Travel insurance
- Marine Park Fee(if any)
- Mersing Stay (if applicable)
SSI BOAT DIVING COURSE COMPONENTS
The SSI Boat Diving Course consists of one (1) Theory Class.
1 Weekend Trip
Wreck Diving will give you the ability to safely and comfortably plan and conduct dives beyond 18 meters, and is a prerequisite for some advanced training.
Minimum of 2 dives are required in order to to obtain certification.
The course trip will include everything from travel, accommodation, diving and food.
Departs every Friday Evening (around 6pm) and returns every Sunday Nights (Tioman Trip)
WHY LEARN THE BOAT DIVING COURSE
Explore what’s beyond the diving spots on the shore have to offer as you learn about the knowledge and skills to perform diving from a boat with the SSI Boat Diving Specialty course.
- Acquire the necessary learnings and skills to dive from a boat to get the most out of your diving adventure.
- Practice safe scuba diving from a boat as you discover and explore the wide and stunning beauty of the underwater world.
- Be rewarded with the SSI Boat Diving Specialty certification upon the completion of the program.
The fun doesn’t need to stop there! With just a little more training, you can go even further – imagine diving in underwater shipwrecks, with sharks, or becoming an underwater photographer! It s your chance to move to the next level in your diving adventures.