Dive in Bali to see the Mola Mola (also known as Bali Sunfish or Ocean Sunfish), which are some of the Earth’s most fascinating yet mysterious creatures. Although these passive fishes inhabit the dive sites around Bali all year, there remains a “best” time period to view these magnificent fishes – generally agreed to be from July to October.
Shore dives, deep drop-offs and steep banks, bommies and coral ridges, wrecks, beds of seagrass and volcanic outcrop… Muck diving, drift diving, wreck diving… Molas in Nusa Penida and Lembongan Islands, pygmy seahorses, hairy frogfish and cockatoo leaf fish in Secret Bay and Menjangan, bumphead parrotfish and reef sharks in Tulamben and Candi Dasa… All these make up just a tiny fraction of the underwater tapestry that Bali has to offer.
Best Time to Dive
- June – September. Diving in Bali is available all year round, although water/weather/surface conditions vary from period to period.
- June – September brings the highest likelihood of spotting Molas, sharks and other large pelagics as it is the time when seas are both disturbed and enriched by the monsoon winds.
- December – March tends to be a rainy season, thanks to the North-East monsoon. Few divers choose to dive during this period, due in part to the weather conditions, and also reduced visibility.
4D3N Bali Sanur Sindhu Mertha Suite Dive Package
5D4N Bali Sanur Sindhu Mertha Suite Dive Package
6D5N Bali Sanur Sindhu Mertha Suite Dive Package
FACTS ABOUT BALI
- Valid passport and Visa (if applicable)
- Cash in Singapore, US Dollar or local currency (Indonesian Rupiah; IDR)
- Personal Medication
- Travel Insurance (recommended)
- Able to snorkel/swim in the sea
- Minimum of Open Water Diver Certification or equivalent (for leisure diver)
- 2 way land transfer between Bali Airport to Sanur Sindhu Merta Suite
- Full board accommodation at Sanur Sindhu Mertah Suite, breakfast included
- Up to 2 shore dives and 3 guided boat dives
- Lunch and refreshments on diving days
- Air tanks and weights provided
- Air fare between Singapore and Bali
How to Get there:
- By Air and Land
- Fly from Singapore to Bali, Indonesia. (approximately 2.5 hours)
- Coach/mini-bus from Denpasar Airport, Bali, to resort. (approximately 30 minutes – 1 hour)
- Standard package is based on twin-sharing.
- All rooms are air-conditioned and come equipped with ensuite bathroom with a sunken bathtub with hot/cold water, flat screen television, mini fridge, IDD telephone line and safe-deposit box.
- Equipment rental (if applicable)
- Extension of stays (please contact Eko Divers for more information)
- Night dive (upon request)
- Day Trips
- Tulamben – SDG 125 per diver
- Padang Bai or Amed – SGD 145 per diver
- Nusa Penida – SGD 175 per diver
- Puri Sindhu Mertha Suite, Sanur, Bali